We are aware of an issue that may be causing Yonomi Routines, imported to Alexa as Alexa Scenes, to be duplicated resulting in the inability to run those Scenes.
At this point, we believe this was the result of a change made on the Alexa side, and unfortunately have no way to revert or fully resolve the issue on our end.
We have a theory about the cause of the issue, and a potential workaround that if you're encountering this issue we suggest you try.
Steps to resolve
- Open the Alexa app and navigate to the Yonomi Smart Home skill under the Devices tab > Your Smart Home Skills
- Click the "Disable Skill" button
- Verify that your Yonomi Routines no longer appear in both the Scenes page and the Devices page.
- If you see Yonomi Routines displaying as Devices (e.g. as a Light or Switch), select each Yonomi Routine that appears as a Device, then tap the Gear icon in the top-right, and then tap the trashbin icon to manually remove it.
- Now, re-enable the Yonomi Smart Home skill and log back in if necessary.
- Verify that your Yonomi Routines only appear under "Scenes" are are not duplicated.
- Try Activating a Alexa Scene again.
Still experiencing the issue after attempting the steps above?
If you are experiencing this issue, please feel free to reach out to our Support team. We are accumulating reports to continue to try and better understand what is happening.
If you have tried to resolve the issue with the steps above, and are still experiencing the problem, please reach out to us with answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a Logitech Harmony Hub device that is linked to Amazon but not to Yonomi by chance?
- When did you first see this issue occur?
- Do you recall when you first connected your Yonomi skill to Alexa?
- Are you currently seeing Yonomi Routines show up under the "Devices" category, "Scenes" category, or both in the Alexa mobile app?
- Do you currently see any Devices or Scenes in the Alexa mobile app that have names that are very similar to Yonomi Scenes that have been imported?
- Have you recently (around the time this issue started happening), added any new devices or skills directly to Alexa?
- Have you recently (around the time this issue started happening), added any new devices or created any new Routines on Yonomi?