If you already have Sonos Favorites set up in your Sonos app, then here are some instructions to get them to show up inside Yonomi if they're not present.
- While connected to your home wifi network (or the same network as your Sonos speakers), open the Nav Drawer in the Yonomi app and click "Find New Devices". This will look for new devices, but also sync with your existing ones.
- Once that finishes, return to your Dashboard/Things tab, and do a pull-to-refresh action to reload the latest data from our server. This should sync your Favorites with our app.
- On the Things tab, click your Sonos speaker and click the "Favorite" link to make sure that they've now populated.
- While connected to your home wifi network (or the same network as your Sonos speakers), click on your Sonos device that you want to refresh from the Things tab.
- Perform a pull-to-refresh action on the Sonos device page and wait a few seconds while the spinner shows. Once the spinner disappears, your Favorites should be updated.